Lifehacks: 10 Tips To Make Life Easier
- Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone & iPod
in a bowl - the concave shape amplifies the music.
- Bake cupcakes directly in ice-cream cones, so
much more fun and easier to eat.
- Freeze Aloe Vera in ice-cube trays for soothing
- Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box
by securing with a rubber band.
- Turn your muffin pan upside down, bake cookie-dough
over the top and you have cookie bowls for ice-cream.
- Store bed linen sets
inside one of their own pillowcases mean no more hunting through piles for a match.
- Pack shoes inside shower caps to stop dirty
soles rubbing on your clothes - you can find them for free in just about every hotel.
- Baby powder
gets sand off your skin easily - add it to your beach bag for a quick clean up!
- Find tiny lost items like earrings by putting a
stocking over the vacuum hose.
- Make an instant cupcake carrier by cutting
crosses into a box lid.
(Source: Lifehacker, via todaaloo)